-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Folders disappeared in OE

The DBXtract worked great to read the emails - and I was able to save the
ones I needed to.  The question I now have is this:  should I delete the old
folders in the Appliction Data\Identities\Microsoft...
because they have been replaced with folders followed by a number (1).  Or
just leave them?  I'm just wondering if it's stable to leave them as is.
Thanks everyone for your help!  Connie C.