-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Folders disappeared in OE

  • From: "C.E. Cochran" <dylan63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:57:40 -0400

The DBXtract worked great to read the emails - and I was able to save the
ones I needed to.  The question I now have is this:  should I delete the old
folders in the Appliction Data\Identities\Microsoft...
because they have been replaced with folders followed by a number (1).  Or
just leave them?  I'm just wondering if it's stable to leave them as is.
Thanks everyone for your help!  Connie C.