-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Folders disappeared in OE

Have you tried the same thing, but under the location you copied the files
to?  Also it may be worth logging into the groups site on Yahoo, and
downloading DBXtract. and then you may at least be able to open and read the
emails that way too.

If that does not worth, then I am guessing for some reason the files are
damaged, and you probably can not get your emails back.  Do you back them up
at all to CD or something?  I find it a handy thing to do in case anything
odd happens and you lose what you had.

Sorry I can't help any more than that,

Trevnal