From: "C.E. Cochran" <dylan63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "PCTechTalk" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 7:31 PM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Folders disappeared in OE

Hi all - something strange happened.  After I rebooted my computer and
opened OE 6, all my folders and mail had disappeared.  I looked in
Windows\ApplicationData\Identities\ then the numbers, and I see all the
folder names there, but I don't have a clue how, or if you can put them
back.  Can someone put me on track?  I'm running OE6, Windows 98 SE.  Thanks
in advance for any advice!  Connie C.

--Somebody's boring me --
     I think it's me--
     Dylan Thomas