-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox vs IE

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 08:23:40 -0600

Wow!! My first task will be to print this off and re-read and try to wrap my
head around it all.  And that will probably be tomorrow since we have
planned a day trip to Wal Mart today.
First question:  How do I identify and thereby avoid any system files?  Is
there perhaps a setting that say hide all system files?
Sandi