-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox Revisited

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:53:28 -0500

I do not use Picasa, so I can't overly comment on the usage for that =
one. However, last I looked at the features, I believe it does have a =
feature to do that. Also, you can do a search on Windows for *.jpg, =
*.bmp, and whatever other extension your images may be in. However, if =
you really have a lot of pictures, backing these up will result in a =
very unorganized backup, with all the images backed up to the same =
folder. Your better bet is knowing where these are stored and then =
backing it up in groups... for example, put all the family photos =
together.

---Troth