-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox Revisited

  • From: betty <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 13:25:00 -0500

How come nothing runs smoothly? And why am I surprised?
When I went to that URL, it filled my entire screen, with no X in the
corner, and my
systray gone....everything. At any rate, the page wasn't as you
described. There was
no column with English. But I did click on the Online one, and all I got
was again,
filling the entire screen, with no way to exit, my download page. When I
clicked
on the Seagate download, and pressed "open", I got the dialogue bos Open
With.
I tried IE, because I had seen that and Netscape somewhere on their blurb.

Now what? I had gotten so excited about your finding it! Thanks!