-=PCTechTalk=- Re: File uploaded to YahooGroups

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:41:34 -0500

Well, hello there stranger!!!  I've wondered if you were still lurking about
and it's good to see you're still here.         :O)

I instructed the upload to send out a notification to all of the YahooGroups
members, but you've been with us since well before we moved from there so
you already know that, for whatever reason, things don't always work as they
should at Yahoo.        lol

Peace,
GMan
http://reddit.com
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"