-=PCTechTalk=- Re: File uploaded to YahooGroups

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 08:33:52 -0800

I downloaded it.  Had no trouble when I right clicked and did
save target as.  Thanks Gman!

Judith
Making the Complicated Simple!
Learn how to turn your knowledge
& expertise into cash
http://www.agoodread.com

Marc,
    Are you able to both see & click on the link?  If so, it'll
probably
take Yahoo a little more time to properly connect the link to
the file.  I'm
pretty sure that's one of the idiosyncrasies we dealt with back
when that
was our main list server.  Give it another try tomorrow and let
me know if
it fails.

Peace,
GMan
http://reddit.com
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"