-=PCTechTalk=- Re: File uploaded to YahooGroups

  • From: Jo Ann <bookworm54@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 21:13:47 -0500

Ain't it the truth! A year ago I was working most of the time, making
good money, but not much time to spend it. Now I've lost a couple of
jobs, accrued some medical expenses ( my hubby has also ) and I set
around using all my spare time to worry about how to pay the bills :)

Jo Ann

--
I like Collies, I like Kelpies, but what I love are wee little Shelties!