-=PCTechTalk=- Re: External HDD format-- Roger-Scanlog- long and boring!

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:06:08 -0400

Roger,
    You don't have anything at all to apologize to me about.  Like I
mentioned previously, I only tossed that comment onto the bottom of that
reply as an afterthought and I my initial intent was to purely make you
laugh, not feel guilty.  During a quick proof-read, I second guessed
including it but reasoned with myself that it was also about time for us to
request that everyone try to keep posts trimmed for the Digest members, so I
left it in.  As for sending off an excited reply that proves one's sanity,
I've done it numerous times myself, so welcome to the club.    heh heh

    I ran Win2000 as my main system for years, so I understand all of the
references to Scanlog.  It's just that MS decided that hiding these things
deeper within XP was a better idea for some strange reason.  MS operating
systems might be becoming more user friendly for some, but they're becoming
a heck of a lot harder for those of us who need to peek under the hood once
in a while.  And if you tend to live under that hood like some of us, well,
we're stuck between a couple of hard things we can't even identify because
it's gotten so dark under there.       lol

Peace,
Gman