-=PCTechTalk=- Re: External HDD format-- Roger

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 21:27:06 -0400

yeah.........i guess........it came with the pc.

I did a restore.........still hear click click............so undid restore
then tried again
to do a scan of C and this time told me it would have to do it with next
reboot,
so rebooted and it did a scan and when i got back from eating dinner was
finished,
but this time definitely took longer and did a scan correctly..........where
would i
find the results of a scan of my C drive on here?

Sandy