-=PCTechTalk=- Re: External HDD format-- Roger

  • From: "Roger" <rcleavitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:27:48 -0700

Yes, remove the CD or you'll boot back into Super Fdisk again.

The interface is so simple even I can understand it.
A large window showing the attached drives and a couple of tool bars at the
top.
All very intuitive and easy to follow.
The toolbars are similar to Windows Explorer........... nothing confusing.
When you hit File/Exit at the top you'll be dropped back to the A:\
prompt.............. black screen, flickering A prompt.
Just remove the CD and hit your reset button and you're off and running.
That's a big drive on a USB connection so if it will format it's going to
take quite awhile........ patience is the keyword!