-=PCTechTalk=- Re: External HDD format-- Roger

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 16:21:26 -0400

oh my goodness...............that's what's been flashing across my
lololololol.....................gman..........for days i've been trying my
best to read it, but it's so fast i can't and on my machine it's at the
bottom of that black screen.  it's been bugging me to death trying to read
it!

ok, here goes nothing! lol

Sandy