-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Eudora

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 14:21:41 -0400

can't find the original e-mail it came in - but I found this in my oxygen
newsletter from panda:

- Critical Vulnerabilities in Eudora 6.0 (09/16/03).
Several sources -including SecuriTeam- have published information on various
vulnerabilities affecting Eudora 6.0. These security holes could allow an
attacker to execute arbitrary code. Until an official patch to correct these
vulnerabilities is released, users are advised that keep their antivirus
programs updated. By doing this, they will avoid the effects of any
malicious code that emerges trying to exploit these vulnerabilities.