-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Error Message in ArtRage, etc.

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 14:32:04 -0800

That maybe so but when I'm recording an instructional Video for
ArtRage 2.5 - just having it suppressed is enough so I don't
have to edit it out of my video in Camtasia 6.

So I'm happy with your fix.

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com

This 'fix' doesn't actually fix the issue.  It only suppresses
the error
message.  The issue (whatever it is) will be fixed when MS
releases a patch
for fix their last patch.

Happy Holidays,
Gman