From: pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rudy
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 7:10 PM
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- EddieB..Re: Re: Help with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
locking up......

Ok I ran Malwarebytes scan and the app froze on
C:\system volume information\tracking.log

This is system restore directory, correct? I ran Search Everything app on
tracking.log and this was also on my other drives, D: and F: as well. Of
course I couldn't delete them but I have System Restore turned off so I
turned System restore on and rebooted. I then ran a Malewaresbyte scan and
the app froze on:
c:\Qoobox\BackEnv\programs.folder.dat

What, if anything does this tell you? Maybe I do have a virus as you
suggested. Another thing, my system will freeze up if I run a few apps at
the same time, most notiably Malwarebytes and Firefox for example. But I
control alt del and under performance my CPU is only at 5% or so. I run XP
Pro with 4 gig of ram, which XP only see's 3 gig.......thanks!
Rudy