-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Earthlink DSL

  • From: "Hank" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 00:11:48 -0600

One lady told me she couldn't call out, she wasn't a tech though. I changed the
network card today and I get all the way to the log on line. filled out all the
things and it said I was now set up and could log in,on two names, when I try
it goes to Illegal Operation, at least it isn't saying the remote puter
disconnected. I am so beat right now I can't think, it is bed time.
Sincerely Yours,
Hank
              My home page
http://members.fortunecity.com/hdka