-=PCTechTalk=- Re: EMachine question

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 03:09:33 -0500

Pat,
    Finding them may not be the easiest thing for us to do over email,
simply because it's not easy to describe what a driver folder would look
like while not even knowing what kind of recovery disk he has.

    Take a look at the disk(s) and see if one of them actually says "Drivers
Disk" or something like that on its label.  If it does, let us know and
we'll supply some more info on using it.  If not, tell us exactly what the
different disks (if more than one exist) have on their labels and we'll see
if that helps us find the info we need to move forward.          :O)

Peace,
GMan

The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask.