-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Driver Boost

  • From: "Reckless Maverick" <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 19:26:45 -0400

One drawback to Windows Automatic Update is that it updates only important
stuff.  To get the optional or recommended stuff you need to manually run
update to see if there is drivers or other low priority software updates.  I
run manually often to keep up with my drivers.  Might help you to find the
one(s) you need.