-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Drama

  • From: HandsomeBlck@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, CINDRA4@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:34:20 EST

In a message dated 2/13/2005 9:33:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
CINDRA4@xxxxxxx writes:
> Too much drama here for me.
> Cindy out
>
> And to think I just joined LOL
>
> I can't find the unsub ok ok I will sorry

Cindy,
     I saw your post, assuming you intend to leave the list.  My short
response -- please don't!  I have been a member for maybe three years and
consider
this is a GREAT list.  As in all lists, sometimes with members from all over
the world, with varying degrees of level of knowledge, and of course - loss of
interpretation via emails, we occasionally have a minor confrontation.
     Usually, it's because of an Off Topic issue (religion, politics, etc).
This IRC thread is new.  I love this list, and have referred it to two other
folks that are now members.
     This IRC thread is absolutely an anomaly.  There is no question in my
mind that what KC stated about the list's philosophy is totally true - the
maximum amount of learning, for the maximum number of members, from experts to
novices.

Sincerely,

HB