-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Design flaw ruins computer

  • From: "Ange" <locustchewed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:49:02 +0100

Thanks Troth
Glad to know it wasn't just me.

Ange
Faith_unlimited
Locustchewed ...under restoration!!¿!!
http://www.geocities.com/locustchewed/outanabout.html

~~~~~The Chewy Reply Separator~~~~~
----- Original Message -----
From: "~OoO~" <

The original TINYURL link you gave me worked fine, THE FIRST TIME. As =
soon as I tried to go in again with the same URL, it required =
membership. I think that the links you are creating are only for =
ONE-TIME use. That would make sense why it seems to work at first and =
then it doesn't. Also, I'm assuming you have a membership and are logged =
in. So, you can click on it all you want and it'll work, because you are =
still logged in.

Either way, I went ahead and created a free account so I can get the =
article for people here on the list. Here's a copy-n-paste directly from =
the site: