-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Design flaw ruins computer

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 16:21:03 -0700 (PDT)

yer welcome, I thought about joining so I could see it again and paste it here,
but when I discovered they wanted my address and phone number I thought "No
way".  Figure I would just keep trying the link, after all it let me in once and
it finially did.  Thanks for sharing that artical w/us  I have been thinking of
getting another laptop and giving this to a friend I already gave my other one
away - but it was OLD and I like the convience of a LT - I was even looking at
Dell's but think I will look elsewere.  all the LTs I have ever owned have been
IBM's guess I will stick with them; but they sure stick it to you just because
"IBM" is on it; but in their defense these have been to hell and back and are
still working great.
Thanks Robert. I was afraid to cut and paste it.