-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Deleted Mail

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 23:30:22 -0400

Brenda,

Take the kids in the other room and shoot them!

OK
OK
OK

I'm kidding.  But you do need to teach them some rules about using the
computer.  First rule of computing -- never.......I mean N*E*V*E*R open an
attachement file from someone unless you have scanned it with your AV program.
What I think has happened is that your children opened an E-Mail that contained
a virus file --- By doing this, they released the virus on your computer.  I
suspect that virus infected files have been sent to people in your address book
now.

Please run your AV updater and then run the AV program on your computer.

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
Master NetLord
,,,,,