-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Deleted Mail

  • From: Don L Elias <donelias@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 00:55:08 -0500

Also search for  /g6OIUuA09942/install.exe

You need to go to Nortons website and download the latest
data files to update your virus checker.  (Or is your virus
checker up to date????)  If it is not, that may be why it can't
find what may be a too new virus.

Don Elias

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 19:54:07 -0700 "Lee Rhodes" <lenella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

> Had you done a search for the files that it says is infected.
> g6OIUuA09942/install.exe  & g6OLuBA18668/Beatles- Let It
> > Be.scr
>
> Lee Rhodes  lenella@xxxxxxxxxxx

./g6OIUuA09942/install.exe

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!