-=PCTechTalk=- Re: DVD burning problems

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:48:11 -0500

I would still think its some setting in NERO that was changed from default. If
RecordNow works for you, then great. But, down the line, if you ever get a
chance to try other software, go ahead and do so. I've used Memorex blanks with
NERO before, and I have the same burner as you. Just FYI.
.::] Sir Troth [::..
Computers giving you headaches?

::: Original Message by Glenn Folkvord (Hyperion Media)
::: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 01:10:33 +0100