-=PCTechTalk=- Re: DSL

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 23:37:30 -0700

Originally I would have recommended DSL over cable.....but changes in
the industry have been numerous and now I don't think it makes much
difference which a person uses.  Both are far and away better than
dialup <chuckle>

Good luck, and let us know how you do!

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
  Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
11:35:56 PM

He who finds diamonds must grapple in mud and mire because diamonds
are not found in polished stones.  They are made.

-Henry B. Wilson

¤¤¤¤¤ On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 23:29:35 -0700
¤¤¤¤¤ Glo wrote:
¤ Hi KC, well now that I know all about DSL ;o), I've decided to go
¤ to cable instead.  I hope this will prove to be a wise choice.
¤ Cable is supposed to be as fast as it gets, but I live in a rural
¤ town (you may know Bullhead City, AZ) and they have been upgrading
¤ cable for the past year or so, supposedly my area is completed. We
¤ shall see...