-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CrossLoop

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:23:01 -0400

I've used this twice with customers and found it to be an excellent tool for
remote assistance.  The only drawback is that there is no support for older
systems (Win9x, ME), but the same is true of nearly all remote access
utilities these days.

I also had a very pleasent conversation with one of the developers and found
them extremely friendly and knowledgeable.  This is a good tool with a good
team behind it.      :O)

Peace,
Gman