-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Cool CleanUp! stuff

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 10:03:03 -0400

I use something called Toni Arts Easy Cleaner on my registry......well can use
it for all the stuff you mentionied as well.........and I've been using it for
8 yrs with no problems on registry cleaning except once a few years back it was
making my help off of the start button disappear and he corrected that within
the program and came out with a corrected version and have never had a problem
except for that.  It is great too because it always makes an "undo" file right
in it's own program folder so you can just click on it and put back everything
it removed.
The only thing I don't do is mess with the "duplicates"  When I run it to find
duplicates I get back a ton of stuff, but I'm not gonna dare try to "guess"
what I could remove.  I wish I knew how to do that part cause there's a lot of
junk it finds.  But better safe than sorry.
Sandy