-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Computers.

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 19:52:26 -0500

I had a VPR Matrix brand built by Best Buy which I requested some specifics
for and was very happy with it, they are not building that brand anymore
though from what I understand but I did get a restore disk with that also,
the only real problem I have had with it is my help files dont always work
but I think that is something on the restore disk as reformatting did not
solve the issue.

I also have a Dell and like it so far it is a few years newer than my VPR
Matrix but I like the Matrix one better.

Christine