-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Computer suddenly cannot open any links.

  • From: Disastar <disastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 22:22:21 -0400

That's hard to say... I haven't heard anything about recent updates.  What I
would personally do would be to run the updates again and if there are any
problems, then do the restore point again, then run the updates one at a
time to see which one causes the problem.  The reason I would run all the
updates again is because its time consuming to run one at a time and it was
probably just a freak accident.  Maybe your PC needed a reboot before it
installed the updates.  My PC tends to get a little flaky every 2-3 days and
I won't install anything without a reboot first.