-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Compacting OE Files

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 20:05:18 -0500

a friend of mine had this problem for a while. I have it off
and on. She never did figure it out. I know that you can't
have any mail open in your system tray when you compact -
and I think she said it's best to have your local folder
highlighted. but... you said your oe was closed... so that
should certainly have worked for you! I'll ask her if she
ever figured out what was going on.
Cris