-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Can't restore Intel Indeo Video Codec 4.5

  • From: Warren Standifird <wstandifird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 00:00:22 -0800

Hi Mike & Gman,
I was at the Indeo site and found the following:

*System Requirements*

   - Windows 95, 98, ME, XP, NT/2000 or Vista (32-bit *only*; there is no
   support for Windows 64-bit Operating Systems)

I guess that means that I am out of luck, or is there some way around that.
Like maybe I can switch to 32 bit mode or something? I don't know my way
around Vista at all. And thanks for the Hot Key tip.

Warren