-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Can't Access Desktop & Flickering Screen

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 01:59:52 -0400

You might be able to hold back the absolute need to fix the power jack by
using a toothpick or two to force the jack to stay to one side or the other.
It will also require that the cord be made somewhat 'pull or wiggle-proof'.
It may allow you to get by for a while before you have no other choice but
to take the whole thing apart and get a good look at its innerds.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"