-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CORRUPT REGISRTY

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 14:06:19 -0500

Jan,
    HID (Human Interface Device) Switch is actually related to USB.
Assuming you did this within your own system, can you send in the exact
wording of what you found when you 'took a look'?  If it's something you
found online, a link would work just as well.

    I'm thinking you have something that's not set to run as Administrator,
so it's not being provided all of the resources it needs.  I'm also thinking
the company you're dealing with is being irresponsible for not at least
pointing you in the right direction to get this cleared up.

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org