-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CLOCK

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 13:35:53 -0700

no I am afraid that my middle box is solid blue nothing there at
all!   It used to work   ;-(
Sandy
You can reset time manually -- I have to do this every time with
my laptop -- this feature never worked and has something to do
with the battery.  But my battery works -- only thing that
doesn't is my clock.  It also loses time during the day.
Gateway sent me a huge long email on how to fix it but it was
way above my head so I said psssssssht and just do it manually.

Judith