-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CD ROM Drive-Update

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 16:45:54 -0600

Thank you Rose but I live 60 miles from any Radio Shack or Wal-Mart.  I am
guessing there is a Comp USA somewhere in Kansas but probably Wichita.  I do
a lot of shopping on line as I have no other way and it is cheaper,
actually, with the price of gas what it is.
We just happened to be in Salina (150 miles from our home) yesterday where I
could find the optic drive cleaner.
Sandi