-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CD ROM Drive-Update

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 03:39:42 -0500

Sandi,
    Well, it only tells me that cleaning the disks didn't fix this
particular problem.  I suppose the jury won't be back from full deliberation
until you're able to run a cleaning disk through that drive and try it with
a cleaner lens.             :O)

Peace,
GMan
http://reddit.com
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"