-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Burning question--Lil

  • From: "Sammi" <sammi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 15:51:25 -0600

OK Gman...you got me. LOL. I was fairly sure that it was, but thought I
should ask and make sure. AND...I see that the 'memory capacity' is 4096,
does that mean I am wrong about the 2Gb maximum? Or does this refer to
something else?

Here is what SIW says about the motherboard:

Manufacturer Dell Computer Corp.
Model 0TC667
Chipset Vendor Intel Corporation
Chipset Model 82865G/PE/P, 82848P DRAM Controller / Host-Hub Interface
South Bridge 82801EB/ER (ICH5/ICH5R) LPC Interface Bridge
SMBus Intel Corporation 82801EB/ER (ICH5/ICH5R) SMBus Controller @EDA0h
CPU Intel Pentium 4 HT
Cpu Socket Socket 478
Processor Upgrade ZIF Socket
Max CPU Speed 3600 MHz
System Slots 3 PCI

OnBoard devices
Video (Enabled) Intel 865-G PCI Accelerated SVGA
Ethernet (Enabled) Intel Pro 100 VE Network Connection
Sound (Enabled) AC'97 Audio Controller

Memory Summary
Capacity 1024 MBytes
Location System board or motherboard