-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Browser or Internet help needed

  • From: "Sammi" <sammi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:12:13 -0700

Hi Cris, thanks for the prompt response. I am not on a router yet. That will
be my next project, LOL.

I can go to any site I choose...until I have gone to 5 or 6 and then it
starts giving me the "the page cannot be displayed". And it will do this for
EVERY site until I reboot. And then the whole thing starts over again. I
have to plan my bill paying etc carefully so I can get as much done in those
5 or 6 chances.

Sammi