-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Brain Dead Yahoo Messenger

  • From: "ED R" <ebbourg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 10:14:53 -0500

Jan,

I've just started doing that.  I use RegCleaner and then go into regedit
to remove leftovers and so far there have always been leftovers.

ED R
"...keeps me cryin' baby for you,
Keeps me sighin' baby for you.
So won't you hurry
Come on boy, and see  about me.
Come see about me, see about your baby..."
Come See About Me
Diana Ross & the Supremes