-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AutoPatcherXP (anyone)

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 00:45:54 -0500

    I bit the bullet and decided to set up her OE so I could use it for the
group (when she's not on the system herself, of course).  This keyboard is
terrible, so I may still have trouble.  Still it'll be better than the
webmail interface.            : O)

The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask.