-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Audiograbber

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:18:51 -0400

BTW, Audiograbber has a newer version out, released early this year.
Perhaps it's got fixes to take care of the problem you
experienced........then if your happy with Exactaudiocopy...who cares!
 Right!?   <laugh>
   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
 Cincinnati, Ohio - Scottsdale, Arizona
 Tuesday, 4/19/2005, @ 8:16:56 AM EST
 There are two kinds of pedestrians - the quick and the dead.

==================|:o:|==================

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:30:03 +0100, dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  |   On 18 Apr 2005 at 22:43, The Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
  |    |   To get some of my favorite CDs back on the computer, I
  |    |   downloaded a copy of Audiograbber.  I used this program
  |    |   back when it was shareware, now it's freeware.  Nice
  |    |   program, runs perfectly and makes copying CDs to the
  |    |   computer as MP3s a dream!
  |    |
  |    |   http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/
  |    |