-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Atatchments.

  • From: "Chris Spotta" <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:46:49 -0000

Regards

Chris
chris@xxxxxxxxxx
 Correct.

I'm from London, UK and have been on this list for many years.
I now am a self employed IT consultant serving homes and small businesses in
my local area - East London / Essex borders.
http://www.google.co.uk/local?q=chingford+loc%3A+London&ll=51.599254,0.03433
2&spn=0.471642,0.975861&f=l&hl=en

ML
I accept what you say to some degree, but spyware makers are always going to
produce massive ammounts of their latest bit of spyware.
It is rare for one person to get a new type of spyware and no-one else get
it.
Therefore most new bits of spyware propergate quicky by infecting lots of
machines, and whithin a (very) short amount of time they are discovered and
ways of removing them are found.

In my experience it is unlikely you will have an unknown spyware infection
for long.

And that is also why I scan using about 8 different online scans and
installed programs.

Regards