-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Anyone know anything bout this? Incredimail

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cristy <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:11:47 -0700

No, they don't have to have InCredimail..........but they need to have html
accepted I think - been a very, very long time since I've run it.
InCredimail, when I used it, was NOT any kind of spyware.   Some people grew
weary of it because it asked for information when downloading....that many find
invasive.

BTW, I upgraded from Poco to Barca today.  Works pretty slick so far.  Poco
released a new major revision and it was only $10 more to go to Barca.

  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Tuesday  10/25/2005  3:09:04 PM

All dogs go to heaven........

All cats do, too, cuz the devil's afraid they'll take over!!

--  Mark Welter