-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Antivirus, continued

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 00:05:58 -0500

I've never used or serviced a system using BitDefender, so I really don't
have an opinion on it.  I do know that the 2009 version of the Norton
Internet Security Suite works MUCH better than in previous years, but I
don't think there's any discount for multiple licensing below what a
business might order.

Did you see my reply concerning NOD32?  It's simple enough that I would put
it on my grandmother's system, yet it can be set up in Advanced mode for
someone like me who prefers a more 'hands-on' approach.  The best part is
that NOD32 is available for 64-bit operating systems, too.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.bornagainamerican.org