-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Another email receipt - Word question

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 13:24:22 -0400

When I use the Select all inside the email, everything is highlighted except
the tables which surround the products, prices, name and address. You say I
need to left click inside the table, drag across the contents to highlight,
choose print selected. So you mean do this straight from the email and not
even use Word, correct? I have tried but I still can not get it to highlight
the tables...this shouldn't be hard..I'm just making it hard..
Rudy