-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Another email receipt - Word question

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 15:02:32 -0400

Well G you know that would be too easy :) I did try this but it  leaves out
the company logo and no tables and it looks pretty jumbled. I did save it as
html and it had the tables set but when printed the tables were left out.
For now I just printed out the email as is with the header, but luckily I
have until June 1st before this goes in on my records..