-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Alone Again, Naturally

  • From: "Walt Boswell" <chronicboz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:43:05 -0500

Oh, you know the one. EVERY body knows the one. I'm talking about the Casey
Anthony trial, the girl who murdered her beautiful little two year-old
daughter and then dumped her body in a swampy snake-infested wood in
Orlando, Florida. The jury found her Not Guilty, apparently borrowing a page
from the O. J. Simpson playbook. At any rate, this is the trial (and
aftermath of same) that refuses to die. My wife is hooked on it like a
largemouth bass on a plastic worm. In the meantime, she (and it) are driving
me crazy. Thank God for audio books. That’s all I can say. I plug two ear
buds into my elephantine ears and shut down the world. Who likes
short-shorts?

Walt