-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Alone Again, Naturally

  • From: CINDRA4@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 12:48:55 -0400 (EDT)

Oh nooo Walt I am so sorry for you loss! What will you do now?

You have my sympathy,

Cindy :-)

In a message dated 7/17/2011 12:25:29 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
chronicboz@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Alas! It was all a heartless ruse. When I booted up a few  minutes ago, the
wayward wanton witch was gone again.

Oh, be still,  my heart. Be still.

Walt