-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Admin Notice - Quotation limits

  • From: "T. Hunt" <ilrover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 11:55:54 -0400

Yeah, and it seems to be sending out the bounced posts to the members of
the list.  Quite unacceptable as I've gotten more junk in the last 20
minutes than I ever got from all the lists I'm on, combined.

I think the warnings will have to do for now.  We'll just have to put up
with the occasional long post, which is preferable to this.

Tom